Sheesha Finance Website and Dashboard Development Update [March 2nd, 2022]
We at Sheesha Finance continuously strive to provide you with the best possible user experience on our platforms. It’s with this goal in mind that we’re happy to announce some upcoming updates to our website and dashboard.
Read on to learn more about these changes and what you can expect to see on our platforms.
Important Website Updates
The first adjustments have been on our website, your go-to hub of information for everything that Sheesha Finance is about.
From March 2nd, 2022, when you visit our site you’ll notice that:
- The Sheesha Finance roadmap has been updated on the overview page with new goals and milestones for 2022.
- New logos have been added to the home page. Providing a more accurate list of partners which includes recent partnerships with Mozik, DeFIRE, fxdx Exchange, Metafluence, and Aimedis.
- The “$” sign has been added to the All-Time High value on our overview page within our Key Metrics section.
- Completed distributions have been removed from the table on our APY Metrics page. While we’ve also added Aimedis and LunarCrush to the same page.
Important Dashboard Updates
We’ve also made significant improvements to our dashboard so that you have a better experience staking your tokens and finding all of their relevant information. These changes include:
- There are now fewer decimals on the Polygon network values.
- The APY values are accurately taken from our backend.
- We’ve added a Team section for our partner projects.
- You can now connect to our dashboard with your Coinbase wallet.
We hope these changes will be to your liking, and we look forward to growing and improving with you.
Remember to stay up-to-date on everything Sheesha Finance, by following us on our socials below.